zoo

zoo

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Superhero flowers...

Simon: "I want to call Dad at work and tell him to come home and visit me." Awww!

For no apparent reason, Simon burst into tears. When I asked him what was wrong, he said (in between sobs) that he wanted to give me a hug. I said, "Of course, Simon. You can always give me hugs!"
Simon answered, "No I can't 'cause you'll break." It took me almost ten minutes to calm him down. I think someone is a little tired.

Simon: "When I'm bigger and stronger, I can have  money and I'll buy you surprises. The surprise will be superhero flowers!"

Simon: "I have a secret. Here's the secret: when I'm older, I can watch Star Wars and the robot will defeat Darth Vader!" He tends to combine Star Wars and Transformers in his mind, having seen neither.

Simon: "I have to punch you 'cause I'm a superhero called Beater-Upper Guy and I have to defeat you 'cause it's my job."

Just some original "Simonisms" to start the day. Hope it's a good one, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment