zoo

zoo

Friday, October 7, 2011

"I'm Sir Goahead!"

Good morning! Some of these are from last night.

Simon: "I'm fantabulous!"

Simon got very interested in knights and chivalry yesterday. I let him watch The Sword and the Stone and he started asking the  name of every single character in the movie (even the unnamed ones in the background) and he wanted to know the name of the knight coloring page I printed up for him. We went through a bunch: Sir Kay, Sir Ector, Sir Lancelot, Sir Galahad. Simon said, "I'm Sir GoAhead with a yellow shield." Hahaha!

Simon, as I'm cleaning up the breakfast dishes, "I'll give you a hand with that because I'm a knight." What a sweet boy.

Simon: "Dad can't work, 'cause it's dangerous!"


Simon: "Dear God, thank You for my food and my toy sword that is gray and is REALLY STRONG!"

Simon: "When I'm bigger, I can be a knight and say 'Step back, sir' and take people to jail!"

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment