zoo

zoo

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Is the fear of hair genetic?

Hello, and happy Saturday! Some of these are from yesterday.

Simon sneezed. He looked at me and said, "Oh no! I'm having allergies!"
I answered, "Simon, I don't think you're having allergy problems. It was just one sneeze."
Simon: "I'm allergic to your hair!"
Did I pass my fear of hair on to my son?

Simon kept pointing out the window at the moon this morning and saying, "Moon, go down!"

Simon: "Can I have a donut?"
Jeff: "We don't have any donuts, buddy?"
Simon: "Can I have a cookie?"
Me: "We don't eat cookies at breakfast!"
Simon: "But it's round like a donut."

Simon: "Mom, when I get bigger and stronger, I'm going to change the world."
Me: "That's a great thing. You definitely have a lot to offer."
Simon: "You're silly."

I told Simon I have a headache (again. I really need to see a doctor) and he said, "Grr! That's aggravating me!"
I'm right there with ya, kid.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment