zoo

zoo

Monday, October 10, 2011

Simon can sign all his colors, please and thank you,  brush, comb, awake, asleep, rainbow, you're welcome, apple, candy, banana, police officer, Jesus, and share. He knows some other signs too, but I can't remember which ones right now. I'm so proud of him!

Simon: "I'm happy, actually, today."
Me:" I'm so glad!"
Simon: "You make me happy."
Awwww!

Simon:"I'm a rock-'em-sock-'em BMW robot and my head bobbles like this: BOING!"
He stretched his neck out and made his head wobble. It's pretty stinking hilarious.

Simon: "I have to eat broccoli right now!"
Me: "Simon, it's early in the morning. We don't eat broccoli for breakfast."
Simon: "But I have to eat it to beat it!"
Me: "I can get you an apple, if you want."
Simon: "No, 'cause then I would be big and strong and my chair wouldn't fit."

Hope you enjoy the day! Think of it as a Thursday instead of a Monday. That'll help. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment