zoo

zoo

Friday, October 21, 2011

"I come in peace"

Today was the first day that Simon wore a coat and hat out to play. It's finally starting to feel a little bit like Fall. Or winter for Florida. Either way, if my little guy decides to sleep during his nap time, I'm making hot chocolate. I hope all of you enjoy your fall day too.

Simon (while shaking his butt):"I'm rocking out!"

Simon: "Mom, I don't like this song because it's lame."

Simon decided to wear a beanie while playing outside this morning. He informed me that, "Geniuses wear beanies." Silly boy.

I took Simon outside to play. There was a tiny bit of wind. He looked at me and asked, "Is this a gentle breeze?"

Simon: "I don't like loud noises. They give me headaches. That's why I wake up a lot."
I started to get worried and wonder if I needed to get his ears checked or something. Then he followed it up with this: "That car is giving me a headache."
Me: "Simon, it's off."
Simon: "Oh, right. Never mind, then."

Simon kept making mounds of sand in the park, then poking holes in it. I asked what he was doing and he said, "I'm making anthills! Come on, ants! Live here."

While playing in the park, Simon asked, "What's that boink sound?"
Me: "I don't know. I didn't hear anything."
Simon: "It's a mystery."

Simon (while in the bathtub):"When it comes to water, I come in peace."
Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment