zoo

zoo

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Robot Named 9-1-1



Simon: "Am I a human being?"
Me: "Yes, you are."
Simon: "But I thought I was a person."
Me: "Well, a human being is the same thing as a person."
Simon: "What does being a human being have to do with a person?"
Me: "You're a person, but you're also a  human being because both words mean the same thing."
Simon: "Please call me a boy next time."

Simon: "I am a robot named 9-1-1. I'm only for emergencies."

Simon was still hadn't gotten even halfway through his breakfast after forty five minutes of sitting at the table. I told him he needed to pick up the pace a little and he said, "I win the 'slowest eater' prize!"

Simon: "Does Grandma love Robin?"
Me: "She loves you more."
Simon: "She has to love Robin so she can play with me because I'm Robin!"

Simon: "If you write 'garbage' and 'truck', you make a garbage truck!"

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment