zoo

zoo

Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Batman's nocturnal"

Simon: "Batman's nocturnal."

I took Simon to the park in our apartment complex yesterday. He saw a maintenance man opening the door to a storage closet and office and said, "The maintenance doctor lives in there."
Me: "No, buddy, that's just his office."
Simon: "He fixes stuff. He's a doctor. Doctors live in offices."

Simon picked up an orange crayon and compared it to the pumpkins, "These are the same! See the difference?" Haha!

Simon was playing spaceman with me. He held up two of his little astronaut toys and asked me what they were doing. I said that they were going to the moon and he answered, "No, they're going to the movie theater."

Simon: "I love you, Mommy, your highness!"

Simon: "The Ninja Turtles always defeat me and it's giving me a headache!"

Simon: "I'm giving you a hug because I don't want to be in big trouble."
...And the manipulation attempts start.

No comments:

Post a Comment