zoo

zoo

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I have to extracise"

This morning Simon told me that he didn't need to go to the bathroom because he had to "extracise". Somehow, I don't think the two are related.

Simon told the lady at the grocery store, "When you get done with work on Halloween, you can come trunk-or-treating with me and give me candy!" Oh, boy.

We told Simon that he could have a donut (something we don't usually have in the house) after his nap. He said, "But the donuts are calling my name! They're saying, 'Simon come eat me."

We told Simon that he could use some of his allowance to buy himself a toy at the dollar store. He said, "I can buy Dad a knight shield and sword and we can sword fight!"

While watching Toy Story, Simon said, "Wow! That guy (referring to Buzz Lightyear) can really fly!"


I'm feeling sick, so I'm kind of out of it. While I was changing Simon's pull-up during his nap ( he deliberately went in his pull-up AGAIN!) I said (or thought I said)," Where are you supposed to poop?"
Simon: "In bed."
Me: "No, you're supposed to in the potty."
It was only after his look of confusion that I realized that I had actually said: "Where are you supposed to sleep?" Wow.

Here's hoping I'll feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment