zoo

zoo

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Soldiers

Good morning. Some of these are from yesterday.

Simon was tossing a sofa pillow above his head. He said the pillow was "technology". He dropped it and said, "Oh no! The technology fell on my head!"

Simon: " It's dark and I'm sleepy."
Me: "It's early. You can go back to bed, cutie."
Simon: "No, 'cause my light is green." (The traffic light on his alarm clock turns green when he can get up)

Simon: "Can we paint pumpkins?"
Me: "We already did, remember?"
Simon: "But I need a green one."
Me: "You painted yours green."
Simon: "But I need pumpkin soldiers! So I need more."

Simon: "One day, when I'm big and stronger, I'll tell you what to do and be the boss."
I'm guessing he'll start attempting this pretty soon.

Simon: "Your book doesn't have pictures. It's booorinnng!"Me: "I use my imagination when I read."
Simon: "Oh. Does it hurt?"

Simon: "I'm a cyber-robot. I don't know how to play nice."

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment