zoo

zoo

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ice cream for breakfast

Me: "What do you want for breakfast?"
Simon: "Ice cream."
Me: "You can't eat ice cream for breakfast."
Simon: "Why not? It is food."

Me: "Simon, do you want yogurt or waffles for breakfast?"
Simon: "I want something more delicious-er."
Me: "Like what?"
Simon: "Sand."

Simon was jumping up and down, pretending to shoot his gun (he calls it a camera). I told him he needed to calm down since it seven thirty a.m. and we have neighbors. Without stopping at all, he looked at me and said, "I am sooo calm!"

Simon: "Mom, if I stop and think can I have a candy bar?"

Me: "Simon, you need to go to the bathroom before we leave for church."
Simon: "I don't have to go right now!"
Me: "Yes, young man, you do."
Simon: "Okey-dokey! You know best!"
Hahaha! Yep, I do.

Me: "Are you excited to learn about God this morning?"
Simon:"Yes"!
Me: "Are you excited to play with your friends?"
Simon: "Yes!"
Me: "Are you excited to sing songs?"
Simon: "No, 'cause I'm not singing. I just share my hat with the guy."

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment