zoo

zoo

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Simon's favorite thing about our car

We told Simon that we're going to get a pumpkin today for him to paint. He got very excited and said, "I'm going to paint it orange!" Uh...

Simon went to wave to Jeff out the window this morning, the way he does every morning when Jeff goes to work. He scrunched his eyes closed and said, "Dad, come back! I can't see a thing!"

Simon: "I love my car! It has a back seat and it is sooo cool!"

Simon asked me a question. I didn't answer right away (I had just taken a big drink) and he said, "Mo-om! You're not listening to me!"
He's very much an instant gratification type of kid.

Simon spilled some yogurt on his shirt. He looked down and yelled, "I can't believe it!"

Every day for the last week and a half, Simon has been asking if it's trunk-or-treat time. I hope it ends up living up to his standards.

Simon came sauntering (there's no other word for it) over and asked, "So...what's up?"
As far as distractions go, it wasn't bad. It took me a minute to realize he was trying to keep me from seeing the milk he had spilled all over. I don't know if it was an accident; I didn't ask.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment