zoo

zoo

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A spectacular morning

Good morning! Some of these are from yesterday.

I gave Simon a kiss and he wiped his cheek with his arm. I said, "Simon, you wiped off my kiss. That makes me sad."
Simon answered, "Don't worry, there's still some left." Silly boy.

Simon blew Jeff a kiss when he was heading to the car. Jeff blew him a kiss back and Simon said, "Dad just gave my kiss back to me! I'll give it to him." He then proceeded to blow so many kisses I thought he was going to get chapped lips.

Simon: "I'm Batman! I have to throw my boomaray at you 'cause you're a bad guy! (throws his toy at me) "Hey, why didn't my boomaray come back?"

Simon: "I can walk and run REALLY FAST! I'm multi-talented!"

Simon: "Today is spectacular!"

Whenever someone asks how Simon is doing, he always answers, "I'm doing yes." Today when I asked how he was he said, "I'm doing yes, and yes, and yes!" I hope that means he's very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment