zoo

zoo

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Worst Case Scenarios

Today has been interesting. This morning was about the usual, but Simon threw the mother of all fits on the way back from church today. He finally calmed down and managed to take a nap, but it left me pretty tired.

Simon, explaining why he threw a fit: "I have a fever in my tummy and it's allergies and it's making me cry. I need soup and candy bars." He did have a slight fever (that could have been because he got so worked up), and he was quieter than usual this morning. Tonight he's been running around like usual, so I'm not worried.

Simon: "I'm one of those motorcycle guys who are bad guys who ride motorcycles. We are on the job!"

During his bath, Simon wiggled so much that he got a face full of water. Jeff told him that he just experienced a worst case scenario and Simon answered, "You are the one that destroyed me!"

Here's hoping that there are no more epic fits on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment