zoo

zoo

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"It was a guy thing"

Jeff and Simon were pushing a toy construction vehicle back and forth. Simon asked what it was and Jeff didn't know, so he just said, "It's a utility vehicle."
Simon answered, "You're right! What's a utility?"

Simon said that racing his toy cars is a "Crump Competition." It makes sense to me.

Simon: "Optimus Prime was in my dream."
Me: "What was he doing?"
Simon: "Uh...hanging out."

I let Simon call Jeff at work. After they hung up, I asked what he said. Simon answered, "I said words. Dad said words. It was a guy thing." Hahaha!

Simon: "The garbage truck outside needs to stop because I said something important!"

Simon ran into the kitchen, pointed at me and laughed, then explained that "I made fun of you!"

Simon: "For Thanksgiving, we eat turkey, eat candy, and all that crazy nonsense."
Me: "I don't think we'll be eating any candy."
Simon: "Oh. Why not?"

Simon: "When is Thanksgiving?"
Me: "It's tomorrow."
Simon: "Today is tomorrow!"

Simon very politely thanked his breakfast for "giving all my food some company in my tummy?." Silly boy.

Simon: "I'm a good guy hero and I fight evil with honor!"

Enjoy your day and have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment