zoo

zoo

Monday, November 7, 2011

"I want Mom to be henchman # 3!"

Good morning! Some of these are from last night. A brief explanation: Simon has decided that motorcycles are the coolest things ever.

Simon to Jeff: "I want Mom to be henchman number 3!"

Jeff was singing a song and Simon really wanted him to stop. He looked at Jeff and said, "Stop singing. Your song is inappropriate for me." It wasn't.

Simon: "Bbbbbwwwuuuurrrrrpppp! Write that down." Hahaha!

Simon: "When I'm riding my motorcycle, if I fall off and my motorcycle keeps going, that would be awkward."

Simon came running into our room first thing this morning and said, "I'm a bad guy motorcycle guy!"
Me: "Good morning, Simon."
Simon: "Oh. Yeah. Right. Good morning!"
He forgot to say good morning; he just started right in!"

No comments:

Post a Comment