zoo

zoo

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween quotes

We had a great time taking Simon trunk-or-treating last night. He dressed up as a knight. It was the first time Simon has done anything for Halloween. He seems bummed that it's over, but it was a blast.

Simon: "I can't see a thing with my helmet down!" The helmet is a little big and the visor goes all the way down to his chin because of it.

He ended up stalking a little boy dressed as Batman. After the little kid left, Simon said, "Batman was too fast for me!"

This morning, Simon came running into the bedroom with his bag of Halloween candy. He said, "I can eat candy for breakfast because it's good."
Jeff: "It's way too early to eat candy, buddy."
Simon: "Then you can eat it for breakfast because it's good."

Simon (talking about the boy dressed as Batman):"There were tons of Batman last night, but I found the best one!"

We're off to the doctor because Simon has been holding his ears and complaining that everything is too loud. I hope it's nothing, but better safe than sorry. I hope you all had a great time yesterday. I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment