zoo

zoo

Friday, November 4, 2011

A new noggin

Good morning! Some of these are from last night.

Simon was playing superheroes-I was supposed to be the "bad guy". After I let him knock his toy sword out of my hand he said, "Now I defeated the rest of the bad guys you hang out with." Than he handed me the sword and started over again. We played superhero for a good chunk of the day yesterday.

Simon: "Where's the Batman vehicle in this joint?"

Jeff put his baseball hat on Simon. Simon took it off, handed it back to Jeff, and said, "I don't need to wear your hat because I'm not you."

This morning Simon was looking at one of his books. He pointed to a picture and said, "I'm confused about this, whatever it is."

Last night Simon hit his head pretty hard. He's got a big bump. This morning he said, "I need a new noggin, because this one's broken."

Simon: I'm giving you a hug because it makes you happy and then I defeat you 'cause you're distracted!"

For some reason, Simon is always "defeating" me. Hmmm...that bears some thinking. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment