zoo

zoo

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Pretend there's a bug on your face and I'll smack it off"

Good morning. Here are some more Simonisms:

Last night, Jeff and I were talking about how fast Simon has grown up. Jeff said, "You're so big!" and Simon answered, "I'm big so I can get out of the car myself and drive it."

Simon asked why I sounded funny and I explained that I have a cold. He said, "Your nose is blowsy! You might want to fix that." Haha!

Simon always waves when Jeff leaves for work. Then he said, "I missed Dad's wave because I burped."

Simon: "Where does milk come from?"
Me: "It comes from cows."
Simon: "No, it comes from the store!"
Me: "It comes from a cow but the store sells it."
Simon: "What's her name?"
Me: "Who?"
Simon: "The cow, silly!"
I really need to be more awake in order to follow Simon's train of thought.

Simon: "I don't feel good. I ate too much." He'd eaten about four bites of his breakfast.

Simon to me: "Pretend there's a bug on your face and I'll smack it off." Uh...no.

This one is from the other day, but I just remembered it for some reason:

"Everybody Hurt" by R.E.M. was playing. Simon was singing along, only his lyrics went: "Everybody burps sometimes..." It cracked me up!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment