zoo

zoo

Friday, November 11, 2011

Simon experiences brain freeze...in his stomach

Last night Simon took a gulp of milk, grabbed his stomach, and said, "Ow! I have brain freeze!

Simon: "I want to go to sleep."
Me (completely surprised): "Really?"
Simon: "No. I was just being sarcastic and joking."

I told Simon to take a bite of his food and he said, "Ladies first."

Simon: "I didn't sleep well and that's why I'm sneezing."

Simon: "I want to watch my movie with Iron Man, and Wolverine, and the Hulk, and Batman, and all those other crazy guys."
Me: "Simon, you don't have a superhero movie."
Simon: "Yes I do. I'll show you." He brought over his Cars dvd.
Me: "That's not a superhero movie!"
Simon: "I know, Mom! I was pretending."

Simon: "What's today?"
Me: "Today is Friday."
Simon: "Happy Wednesday!"

Happy Wednesday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment