zoo

zoo

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cinnamon and camouflage


I turned the a/c on (yes, it was actually that hot in our house) and Simon said, "Yay! Some nice fresh air."

Simon pronounced "cinnamon" correctly and I said, "I'm impressed, Simon. I had a hard time saying that word for a while when I was younger."
Simon answered, "You learned a new word called "cinnamon". I'm so proud of you!"

Simon gave me a big hug and said, "You ate all your breakfast. I'm so impressed at you!" It seems he's forgotten who the parent is. Haha!

Simon: "I learned a new word: Camouflage. It means to blend in, like this-" (he drops to the floor and rolls into a ball)- "see?" Just like a gecko."

Simon: "Is today Thanksgiving?"
Me: "No. We have another week to wait."
Simon: "But I want Thanksgiving popcorn!"
What?

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment