zoo

zoo

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving




                                               Simon sneaked into the picture

                                                Simon with his great grandparents and his grandma




                                                     
                                                      Jeff and I - photo op! (haha!)

                                                         Simon with Anna


                                                             Aunt Shannon



We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. We went over to my mom's house and ate with her, my grandparents, my sister and her friend Anna (who I've known for years). We're not used to a "big Thanksgiving"; that turkey was enormous!
Simon was very well behaved. Okay, so he did ask for Christmas presents after he hugged everyone goodbye (that was embarrassing!), and he did try to take one of my mom's magazines into the bathroom with him ("I'm going to try to poop so I need it!"), and he ate a pb&j sandwich instead of turkey. But, aside from that, he was great. Hahaha! He fell in love with the computer chair (apparently, it's a "superhero chair") and dragged that all over the place. Kids find the funniest things interesting.

Here are some pictures!

From this morning:

Simon: "Dinosaurs would say hi by roaring, then they would think I'm a cute boy and they would EAT me!"

Simon: "Can I stub my winkie like my toe? 'Cause I totally did! It was awkward."

Simon (about Thanksgiving): "I liked eating the turkey" (he never even tried it!) "and the Power Rangers!" There were power rangers in the parade. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment