zoo

zoo

Friday, November 18, 2011

"Holy walkamole!"

Good morning!

Simon: "I'm married to you."
Me: "No you're not. You're my son."
Simon: "But who are you married to?"
Me: "Dad."
Simon: "No you're not because he's a grown-up."
I guess I'm not mature enough to be considered a "grown-up". Teehee!

Simon: "Apple + pie = apple pie. I just did math!"

Simon: "What do you do for Thanksgiving?"
Me: "You get to spend time with the people you love, remember all the great things that you have to be thankful for, and eat yummy food."
Simon: "Yummy food is...garlic!"

Jeff is reading a book about the Civil War. Simon saw the solider on the cover and asked, "Is that Dudley Do-Right?" Hahaha!

Simon: "I'm excited for being excited for Thanksgiving!"

Simon: "Holy walkamole!" (I'm pretty sure he was trying to say guacamole).

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment