zoo

zoo

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flashers

Simon: "I'm the Flasher! I go really fast!"
Jeff: "You mean you're the Flash."
Simon: "No, I'm the Flasher!"

This morning, Simon said to me: "You look like a human being. Weird."

I told Simon to eat his breakfast (he has a problem with eating) and he said, "I can't eat. I'm distracted."

Simon: "How do you spell 'super green lantern guy with a power ring that's green and he saves the day'?"
Why can't he ask how to spell 'cat'? It's a lot less complicated.

Enjoy your weekend!
Simon has been listening to toddler music all morning. I've now heard a hip-hop version of "the Itsy Bitsy Spider." I tell you , it's unnatural. If you find me sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth, moaning and tearing my hair out, you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment