zoo

zoo

Monday, November 14, 2011

Superman feet pajamas and the fun they cause




There was a kid's clothing swap at church yesterday (yay!). I found Simon the cutest Superman feet pj's. He loves them! I'm going to let him wear them as long as he can today, but once it reaches ten a.m. it'll be too hot. I'm not loving the idea of making Simon change; he's having so much fun.

Simon explains why he wouldn't hug his grandma yesterday: "I wouldn't hug Grandma because she has a shiny shirt and it was scary." The little goober.

Simon went into the bathroom in his new feet pj's last night, looked at the toilet, then at the zipper on his pj's, and said, "This is going to be trick-y!"

I thanked Simon for cleaning up his toys and he said, "Ah, it was nothing." He talks like a little old man sometimes.

Simon: "I'm pretending to be Superman who is Clark Kent sometimes but not right now. I'm awesome!"

I told Simon that he could wear his pj's until it got too hot and then he'd have to change. Simon answered, "But I would get sad! That's depressing."



No comments:

Post a Comment