zoo

zoo

Friday, March 23, 2012

What's the rush?

I opened the sliding glass door. Simon asked why and I said, "So we can get some fresh air."
Simon: "I already have air."
Me: "Okay. I can leave the door shut if you want."
Simon: "Wait. I'll have more air, if you please."

Simon: "Bad guys don't need hats."
Oh-kay?

Simon: "If someone says something foolish, you say 'that's okay'."

Simon solemnly said, "I have a lot to say."
Just on the off chance I didn't already know that.

While he was supposed to be taking a nap, Simon slid a piece of paper (with scribbles on it) under his door and into the hallway. He explained that it was a not that said, "I can't come say the day with Batman 'cause I have to take a nap."
Look at me, getting in the way of his superhero endeavors.

Simon has a pretend batarang. He says it's his "personality weapon".

Simon was running around the house making weird faces. He explained, "I was pretending my bum was on fire."

Simon: "Stop calling me Sir! I'm a kid!"

Simon: "What's the rush?"
Me: "There's no rush?"
Simon: "Oh. What's the hurry?"

No comments:

Post a Comment