zoo

zoo

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spacey Chicken

Good Morning! Some of these are from yesterday.

Simon: "My show was on and you were psycho."
Me: "I was psycho?" I would have raised my eyebrow if I could do that.
Simon: "It was just a joke."

Simon: "Good morning!"
Me: "Did you have a good nap?"
Simon: "I did. I actually slept! Did you hear me sleeping?"

Jeff was helping Simon practice writing yesterday. He's still in the letter-tracing stage. Jeff asked Simon what he wanted to write and Simon answered, "Let's write 'Optimus Prime'!" He is such a boy.

Simon: "Thanks for making chicken that's fresh and not spacey."
Me: "Do you mean spicy?"
Simon: "Yup".

Me: "How are you doing?"
Simon: "I'm doing yes and no."
Hehehe.

Simon: "I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I might be kind of grumpy."
Thanks for the warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment