zoo

zoo

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rusty sandwiches

Simon: "I cracked acorns with Eli at church." (Eli is a little friend of his)
Me: "How did you do that?"
Simon: "Easily. It's kind of a long story."

On the way back from the playground yesterday, Simon's feet were dragging. Once we got to our front door he said, "Phew! That took longer than I thought!"

Simon (taking a big drink): "Wow! This cup actually works!"

Simon's newest excuse for not eating: "This sandwich is rusty."

While playing in the sand, Simon told me he was "making burrows for the meerkats." Well, he definitely does not lack in imagination.

I always ask Simon if he had any good dreams the night before. Usually he says no, but today his answer was a little different: "I was a bat transformer that looked like a giant batglider and I was in the batcave and Batman was helping me defeat the bad guys!" He said this all in one breath.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment