zoo

zoo

Saturday, March 31, 2012

"That's all you need to know"

As Jeff was walking out the door Simon said, "Don't forget to give Matt a hug!"
Matt is Jeff's co-worker.

Simon: "I dreamed Dad and you were in a jeep. And it was rus-ty!"

Simon had a piece of paper that he'd "written a note on".
"My note says, "Come to Simon's birthday on PBSkids.org"."

Simon: "He is so helicoptory I can't think!"
He was talking about one of his toys, I think. I'm honestly not sure.

After going puddle jumping with me (we had so much fun!) Simon said, "I'm getting puddle sick."

Simon: "Do you want to play transformers and a disk?"
Me: "I don't know how to play that."
Simon: "You have a transformer and a disk to throw. That's all you need to know."

Simon: "I'm a cool toy! I'm fast, and I glow in the dark, and my hands turn like this" (demonstration here), "I am a cool human!"

I hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment