zoo

zoo

Friday, March 16, 2012

"Do you like my head?"

We were running an errand yesterday. Simon looked out his car window and said, "If you look out my left window you'll see a semi-truck!" He sounded just like a tour guide.

I was trying to make sure Simon stayed hydrated yesterday (too much time running around in the sun, not enough liquid can cause a big problem) so I made a "glowing" drink (a pink glowstick in the bottom of a mug, a clear cup with water or any pale liquid nestled in the mug so that the glowstick shines through the clear glass and makes the drink "glow"). Simon was guzzling it down and I was congratulating myself until he said, "I love my poison!"

Simon: "I'm Super Grappling Hook Mascot Boy!"

Simon came running into the room and said angrily, "My mean strong bones!"
Me: "Why are your bones mean?"
Simon: "'Cause they made me bonk my knee!"

Simon: "Do you like my head?:
Me: (What?) "Sure. It's a nice shape." What do I say to that question?
Simon: "No! I mean do you like the thoughts in my head?"
Me: "Oh! Yes, I do. You're very smart and creative."


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment