zoo

zoo

Sunday, March 18, 2012




Good Morning! I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday.

Simon: "You're not gown up yet, you're still a mom."
Peter Pan isn't the only one who will never grow up.

Simon was Robin yesterday. He informed me that I was Batman (he switched to Jeff being Batman later and I got demoted to Batwing). He wanted to teach me a "Robin dance" dance because "It might come in handy!"

We watched Hairspray yesterday, so I took the opportunity to explain the word 'equality' to Simon. I told him the God loves us whether our skin is black or white. He examined his arm for a minute, then said, "Actually, my skin is a little pink."

Simon: "I'm the expert all about everything."

Simon invented a new villain: Sludge Man, who makes sludge!
I love how creative he is!

I took him out to blow bubbles yesterday. He stuck a couple of his bubble wands together and blew into one to make a bubble come out the other. I was really surprised that it worked. He looked a little bit like the caterpillar blowing smoke rings in the animated Alice in Wonderland movie. Here are some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment