zoo

zoo

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Feline Friends

Simon saw a truck about to pass under some traffic lights, prompting this comment: "Look, a semi truck! It's huge! I hope it doesn't hit those lights!"

Simon (yelling at the plane flying overhead), "Wait, jet plane! I want to play with you!"

There was a cat at the playground today. It fell in love with Simon. It followed him up the stairs to the slide, through the tunnel, and would jump down and wait for Simon at the bottom of the slide.It did this for about forty minutes, then it rubbed up against Simon one last time and sauntered away. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever! And, of course, I left the camera inside.

Simon picked a dandelion and blew the top off (he inhaled so deeply, I thought he was going to suck the whole thing into his mouth). Then he politely tried to stick the weed back into the ground! He couldn't understand why I was laughing.

Simon said wistfully, "I always wanted headlights."

Simon said, "I got a coupon for you!"
It turns out he had ripped a picture of a brownie out of the paper.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment