zoo

zoo

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Maniacal laugh"

Simon: "Dad, you need to talk about God."
Jeff: "Of course, buddy! I'll talk about God with you anytime you want. What do you want to talk about?"
Simon: "About God creating things like tigers, and jaguars and zoo animals."

Simon: "I got a sunburn."
Me: "You do not."
Simon: "Yes, I do."
Me: "Where?"
Simon: "Right where the sun is going to hit me."
Me: "Where's that?"
Simon: "On my toe. So can you shut the blinds?"

Simon watched The Muppets last night. Now he's saying "maniacal laugh" every few minutes. I have a feeling this is going to get old pretty quickly.

Simon has been holding out on me; it turns out he can say "Deuteronomy" just fine. I wonder how long he's been pretending to mispronounce it. Silly  boy!

Simon: "Big Bird keeps getting frustrated at me and jumping up my nose!"
I looked over, and Simon was throwing his stuffed Big Bird at his face repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment