zoo

zoo

Friday, May 4, 2012

Tricky

On Wednesday, Simon had help making a paper airplane. He proudly showed it to me and said, "This plane flies to Australia!"

Jeff: "What do you want to thank God for?"
Simon: "The whole universe!"
Jeff: "Is there anything more specific you want to pray about?"
Simon: "Robots."

I caught Simon talking to his Lego guys: "Hello, you two! What are you up to?"

Thanks to the game Apples to Apples, Simon has decided that his new favorite term is "roadkilling". I would explain that it's "roadkill" but I don't really want him running around saying that, either. Ha ha!

Last night we had some friends over and Simon had an epic sword battle with one of them. This morning, he said: "I fought Hobie and I defeated him because I was tricky! I think I cheated."
Simon had so much fun with both Hobie and his sister that he's already annoyed at me because they aren't coming back over today. I am losing popularity points here.

Simon: "I like you hair. 'Cause it's really funny when you put it behind your ears!"

No comments:

Post a Comment