zoo

zoo

Friday, May 25, 2012

"Candy Store Tuesday"

Simon, while watching Lego Star Wars: "Who is that Lego guy with the white hair?"
Me: "It's supposed to be George Lucas. He ruined the Star Wars movies."
Simon:"How'd he do that?"
Me:"He created Jar Jar Binks."
Simon:"Ohhhh. Yoda can defeat him."
I'm not sure if he meant Jar Jar Binks or George Lucas.

Simon:"What are you drinking?"
Me:"Water."
Simon:" Can I try some?"
He took a sip and said, "You're right! It is water!"
Uh...surprise?

Simon: "I'm the Reddler" (Riddler) "and I'm going to zap the good guys after I watch Lego Star Wars and build a fighting robot!"

Simon: "Can I have a donut?"
Me: "Donuts are only once in a while treats."
Simon:"But today is once in a while!"

Yesterday Simon informed me that it was "candy store Tuesday."
Where does he get these things?

Simon: "Mom, you're weird. But it's okay. I still love you."


No comments:

Post a Comment