zoo

zoo

Saturday, May 19, 2012

"I'm hysterical!"

Simon has a Cars tattoo on his arm. He said to my husband, "Dad, tell me who this is. You get three guesses."

Simon: "The yawns mean I'm starting to get tired and busy-tailed."

Simon: "I don't want to be Batman. He eats bat food. I'm Robin. He's eats mac and cheese."

Simon came running up to me yesterday (he was supposed to be taking a nap) and said, "I had a bright idea!"
I told him his idea had better be going back to bed.

Simon: "I am in dire need of macaroni and cheese."

Simon got frustrated with the Lego car he was trying to make. He told me, "I'm hysterical! I need to take a break!"

Simon: "Dad, are your bones still put together?"

Mr. Terry: "Hey, Simon, have you eaten a play-doh cake before?"
Simon:"No, Mr. Terry."
Mr. Terry: "Then how do you know it tastes bad?"
Simon: "I might have had a little..."

No comments:

Post a Comment