zoo

zoo

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sorta Naked

Yesterday, Simon kept yawning. A friend asked if he was tired and Simon said, "It's not a tired yawn. It's a good morning yawn."

After his bath, Simon said, "I don't look good 'cause I'm sorta naked."
Maybe Adam thought this after he and Eve sinned?

In the middle of playing with his toys, Simon stopped and, using his best "announcer" voice, "had a commercial": "Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Prowl and more for the first time."

I had taken a toy away from Simon a day ago for bad behavior. When I gave it back, he shouted, "Joker! I'm so glad! I thought I lost you!"
Always the dramatist.

Simon crashed two of his toys together and pretended that one of them said "Now I've got a headache. I think I'll go to jail."

On our way home last night, a car in front of us in our apt. complex was reversing its' way down the road. Simon asked Jeff what the car was doing and Jeff said "something weird". Simon shrugged and said, "I guess we'll just have to crash into it."

No comments:

Post a Comment