zoo

zoo

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Am I a kid, or am I a Muppet?"

Simon and his multiple band-aids
It's been awhile since I've written a post, so some of these are a few days old.

My husband got Simon up at 6:30 the other day, so that I could take Simon to our small group  breakfast. Usually, Simon is alert and ready to go long before the alarm goes off, but this time he rolled over and said, "Dad, you need to fix the clock." I guess he didn't like the time.

Simon had been walking around with his mouth hanging open, every few seconds asking, "Is my tooth loose yet?"
I told him that he won't start losing his baby teeth until he's five or six and he started asking, "Am I five yet?"

Simon (singing): "Sleepy eyes are not so good, not so good, not so good..."

My little man fell the other day. I started the long, arduous process of cleaning and and putting on band-aids. Simon only cried a little when he fell, but once the band-aids started going on, he burst into tears and sniffled, "I have a bad life!"

Simon to Jeff: "Mom knows everything about stuff."

After getting his bath, Simon threw the towel (which had been wrapped around him) on the floor and loudly announced, "I'm unwrapped!"

Simon's new favorite thing to say: "Oh, my sweet potatoes!"
He is creative, I'll give him that.

This one will only make sense if you've seen the new Muppets movie. Simon has been singing, "Am I a kid, or am I a Muppet?" while bopping around the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment