zoo

zoo

Monday, May 21, 2012

Impressed

After building a Lego "ice gun", Simon decided to use it to fight the pretend bad guys. He then threw it on the floor and yelled, "Oh no! The bad guys destroyed my ice gun!"
I asked what he was going to do about it. He assumed his superhero pose and said (in as deep a voice as he can manage): "Now it's time to get creative!"

We went to an appointment this morning. Simon kept telling me that he needed to use the restroom. When I took him, he looked around in the bathroom and said, "I'm not impressed."

Simon: "Mom, I ate too much! It ruined me!"
He is so dramatic!

Simon had a pimple on the end of his nose yesterday. He kept calling it a "blimple".

Simon: "When I fall over and whack myself, it's hilarious!"

This morning, I told Jeff that I needed to go put makeup on so I didn't scare anybody. Then I saw Simon huddled in a ball on the sofa. I asked him if he was cold and he said, "No, Mom. You're scaring me."

Simon: "Mom, I'm really sorry for being greedy."
Me: "How were you being greedy?"
Simon: "I wanted more toys in my head. But it was a secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment