zoo

zoo

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Numbers

We passed the bowling alley yesterday (we pass it almost every day, but Simon really felt the urge to talk about bowling for the rest of the day). As we were driving by, he said, "I don't roll gutter balls. I roll sidewalk balls."

As part of a long conversation that started with the Battle of Jericho, I told Simon that God does things a certain way for reasons that we might not always understand. He said, "Raisins? I love raisins! They're little and round. Can I eat some?"

Simon: "Look! A bowling ball! I don't know how it works, but I used one at the bowling place."

There were two groups of ducks yesterday. Jeff told Simon that they could add the two groups together and Simon said, "What are we going to add? Numbers? That's cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment