zoo

zoo

Saturday, May 5, 2012

"Can you make me taller?"

Good morning! I've got a bit more than usual today:

Simon said to me, "When you get to be my age, you're going to be a space master."

Simon: "I'm lousy with eating food."

Simon asked Jeff, "Can I go through a growth spurt and check how tall I am?"

Jeff was turning on the computer. Simon said, "No, you need to click on the picture!"
Jeff: "Thanks!"
Simon: "No problem. I'm really good at computer stuff now."

Simon: "Can you make me taller so I can reach my balloon?"

Simon: "How old am I?"
Jeff: "You're four, Buddy."
Simon: "Aw, man! I thought I was five now!"

Simon has started saying he has a "brother". I think he's teaming up with Jeff to convince me he needs a sibling.
Simon: "My brother is smaller than me."
Me: "How old is he?"
Simon: "He's five teen."
Me: "Simon, if you had a brother who was fifteen, he'd be older than you."
Simon: "Nuts! I thought I was older!"

No comments:

Post a Comment