zoo

zoo

Friday, April 13, 2012

War Hug!

Simon has started singing, "Shave and a haircut, dirtbike."

Simon slipped a piece of paper under the bathroom door (he does that all the time) then yelled, "It says, "I love you so much!" and it says it's from Simon. That's me."

Simon was putting away his toys and I wanted to give him his vitamin before I forgot. I told him he could stop cleaning up for a minute and he said, "I can't. Rules are rules, buddy."
Of course, he didn't actually finish putting his toys away. He hid under the sofa and played with his Legos.

I was hugging Simon this morning. Jeff came over and started hugging us both. Simon said, "It's a war hug!"

Simon: "Is it my birthday?"
Me: "Not yet."
Simon: "Is it my birthday now?"
Me: "No, Simon."
Simon: "Is it my birthday now?"
Me: "Simon, you birthday isn't until Tuesday."
Simon: "Oh. Pretend today is Tuesday."

No comments:

Post a Comment