zoo

zoo

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Fair







                                                Simon flirting with a fairgoer

Jeff and Simon were sharing some gummy worms the other day.  Simon said, "Thanks for sharing with me.I really enjoy these!"

After Jeff gave Simon a gummy worm, Simon looked at me and said, "What did Dad give this to me for?"
Me: "Because he was sharing."
Simon: "Oh, I do love sharing!"

We were all watching 'Wheel of Fortune' and trying to solve the puzzle, Simon said, "I guess it was Owen because of the O's but I was wrong, so I don't get the prizes." Owen is a little friend of his.

Simon to me: "You're very huggable."

There's a little girl in Simon's Sunday School class named Ansley. Simon has a little crush on her.
Simon: "When Ansley comes, I think she's pretty! Pretty and Beautiful."

Jeff and I were listing all the people in our small group so that I'd make enough for breakfast for everyone on Sunday. Simon came over and joined the fun:
"Joke, the Mad Hatter, Megatron...There's my list of enemies." Ha ha ha! I think he misunderstood what we were doing.

We went to the fair yesterday. Simon is very skittish around loud noises and he had a tough time around the games. I mentioned to the friend we went with that I thought it was just sensory overload. Simon remembered.
Me: "What did you like at the fair?"
Simon: "The animals. Like the horses, and the cow, and the fat pig."
Me: "Is there anything you didn't like?"
Simon (very solemnly): "The rides.I have sensry load. It makes me nauseous."

There was a little girl that was with us yesterday. Simon said, "When she was screeching, I was very concerned." She wasn't screeching, she was just a little upset at one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment