zoo

zoo

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Electric Swords

Simon: "Where's Dad?"
Me: "He had to go to work early."
Simon: "That's a bummer."

Simon has informed me that today he is...wait for it...AWKWARD BOY!

After I read Dr. Seuss' book Wacky Wednesday to Simon, he's decided that pretty much everything is wacky. He's including me in that assessment.

I told Simon that he got invited to a birthday party and he said, "I'm invited to my birthday party too!"
He's invited to his party? Gee, I hope he plans on making an appearance. Ha ha!

Simon: "I fight fire with a sword!"
Me: "Really?"
Simon: "Well, an electric one?"
Me: "Does Uncle Mike fight fire with a sword?" (Simon's uncle is a firefighter)
Simon: "No! Uncle Mike has a lightsabre instead of a sword."

Simon was playing with Legos. He told me that he built "A Dirtbike 3000. It clutches up bad guys!"

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment