zoo

zoo

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Simon turns four!





This was dropped on my lap at seven this morning.
My little boy just turned four! I have no idea where the time went! We had a Lego-themed party for him on Sunday, so today he's just been playing with his presents:

My sister called to wish Simon a happy birthday. I think he didn't recognize her voice because he said, "Nice to meet you, I love you, bye!"

I took Simon to the park in our apartment complex. Once we got there, Simon said, "Next time, let's catch a cab."

Usually Simon wakes me up by running into the room yelling "The light is green!" (he has a traffic light clock and he's not allowed to get up until the light turns green at seven). Today he also dumped his new Transformer toy on my lap. That thing is heavy!


His Lego birthday cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment