zoo

zoo

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Acknowledge my shirts!

Simon: "Acknowledge my shirts!'
I think he was referring to the clothes he got for his birthday.

Simon: "I'm not powerful. God is powerful."

Jeff was tickling Simon. Simon ended up lying on the floor, giggling. Then he said, "Okay, you win!"

Simon: "Let's play baseball."
Me: "Buddy, we don't have a baseball or a bat."
Simon: "Okay. Let's play Connect Four."
Can you think of two activities that have less in common?

Simon, playing with Legos: "I'm building a police tractor. It's a lot of work."

Simon: "Let's build an eggloo!"
Me: "Do you mean 'igloo'?"
Simon: "Yup."
Me: "Well, there's no snow, but we can try to make one out of blankets."
Simon: "No, thanks. That's fake."
Ha ha ha!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment