zoo

zoo

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Making Music

Yesterday, Simon stared down at his skinny little legs poking out of his shorts. He said, "My legs look awkward."
Me: "Why do you think that? Is it because you're wearing shorts?"
Simon: "Because I don't have those knee pads that make me go fast."

Simon: "It's fun to make music! Burping is music."

Simon: "I'm a transformer named Spitstream!"
Ew!!!

Simon: "I just agreed with you."
(I hadn't said anything to him, so I was a little confused)Me: "What did agree with me about?"
Simon: "Nothing. I disagree with you all the time!"

Simon (smiling the whole time): "I'm having a grumpy day."
Me: "Why? Is it because you went to bed late last night but you didn't sleep late this morning?"
Simon: "Yup, that's about it!"
He wasn't remotely grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment