zoo

zoo

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Optimus Prime vs. Megatron

Simon: "My superpower is love."
I like that superpower.

Simon: "This hand" (holds up left hand) "is Optimus Prime. My right hand is violent because it's Megatron."
Simon then proceeded to start smacking himself in the head with his right hand while pulling at his right hand with his left. What does that remind you of?

Simon has a disk shooter (one of those junky ones from a kid meal or something; I honestly have no idea where he got it) which he was playing with, "I found a disk! I'm rich!"

A little girl was coughing while drinking a water yesterday. Simon started coughing too. I said, "Are you  mimicking her?" and Simon answered, "No. I'm mocking her."
Later one, we had a talk about being nice.

Simon decided to rename one of his stuffed animals "Elijah" after one of his favorite Bible characters.

Simon: "I can't eat 'cause I'm distracted."

I've been able to tell when Simon is about to misbehave lately because he's started saying, "Don't look at me" when he's about to do something he's not supposed to do.

Simon has been laying on the floor singing, "Shave and a haircut, two bits." It's cracking me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment