zoo

zoo

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Babysitting Fun

A few of these are from this morning, but most of them happened while my mom was babysitting.

Simon was riding in the back of a friend's truck next to a little girl. She started crying and Simon said, "She needs to be distracted." He knows how to calm down an infant!

I moved a bag out of reach of the little girl and she started to cry. I said, "I know, I'm mean." and Simon said, "You're not mean! You're lovely and nice! You're a sweetheart!"
I told him thank you and that he was a sweetheart and he said, "I am a sweetheart, but I have a temper problem."

Simon's grandma was coming over to babysit. Simon said, "I love your mom. I love everybody."

While my mom was here, she wanted to watch the Muppets with Simon (she hadn't seen it yet). Simon wanted to watch Cars (of course) for the millionth time. My mom said, "Pleeeeaaassse can we watch the Muppets?" Apparently Simon answered, "Very well."

Simon and my mom were putting away Simon's toys and he told her that they were "being effective".

My mom was cutting Simon's hair and he was getting really antsy. She told him to look in the mirror and see how silly he'd look with only half his hair cut. Simon went and looked and said, "I look like Walter." (From the Muppets).

No comments:

Post a Comment