zoo

zoo

Monday, August 6, 2012

Phone Book

Simon: "Did God create the people who created eggs?"
Me: "No. God created chickens and chickens lay eggs-"
Did Simon just figure out the whole 'which came first' thing?!?! Ha ha!

Simon dumped his piggy bank out on his bed (during nap time, no less). I asked him what he was doing (I wasn't all that happy with him) and he said, "I'm the Joker and the Joker is a bad guy and bad guys steal money."

My sister wore a paisley skirt yesterday. Simon saw it and said, "Wow, your dress is funky! Funky is my favorite!"

Jeff: "Do you need a phone book to sit on?"
Simon: "What's a phone book?"
We have officially turned into "back in the day" people.

Simon: "I need to tell you a knock knock joke: how many doors can Captain America open? Zero. Ha ha ha!"
What?

Me: "You need to eat so you have energy."
Simon: "Energy to be naughty?"
Oh boy.

A warning to everyone who regularly converses with Simon: his new favorite word is 'betrayed'. Don't take it personally if Simon accuses you of betraying him like Judas betrayed Jesus. I wonder what his school teacher will think of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment