zoo

zoo

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Legitimate Job Positions

I asked Simon what he wants to be when he grows up. He ended up saying he wants to be a police officer, after Jeff explained that "Halo guy" is not a legitimate job position.

Simon: "Mom, what does y'll mean?"
Oh boy.

Me: "Did you have fun at school?"
Simon: "Yup."
Me: "What did you do?"
Simon: "It's a long story. I'll tell ya later."

Simon was riding his bike yesterday. He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, folded his hands and said, "God, please heal my bug bites. Amen."

Simon handed me a piece of paper and said, "It's a message from God. I'm being a prophet."
The paper was an instruction manual for a Lego set. Simon has a very strong imagination.

On the way to school this morning, Simon said, "I think school is the teacher poking a board with a stick thing. Then we go home!"

I have a t-shirt with a stormtrooper on it (yes, I am a nerd). Simon looked at it the other day and said, "Mom, that shirt is a capital idea!"

No comments:

Post a Comment